I love pizza and easy flat bread pizzas are one of my "go to" meals for busy nights.
I play around with many different toppings (and will post more later), but this is one of my favorites. Here is what to do:
1. Get a premade thin gluten free pizza crust (remember this is easy...homemade pizza crust will be later).
2. Brush the crust with olive oil and rub several cloves of garlic all over it to give it some amazing flavor.
3. Saute some fresh spinach and red onion briefly (until the color bursts) in a hot skillet with a little olive oil and some garlic.
4. Place the spinach and onion on the flat bread and start to add the other toppings: crumbled feta, sliced grape tomatoes, kalamata olives diced up and some grilled chicken if you want more protein.
5. Finally, top with some fresh or dried dill and cracked black pepper.
6. Cook the pizza according to the crust directions and pop under the broiler if you want the top more toasted. Remember that gluten free crusts and grains are much more delicate by nature so follow the pizza crust directions and do not overcook (use the broiler to cook the toppings more).
Happy easy, yummy, healthy eating! xo