Monday, April 11, 2011
Quick and Easy Paprika Steak Wrap
Here is how:
1. Heat up your outside grill or an indoor griddle pan and let the surface heat to "very hot". Brush your grill surface with some olive oil.
2. Take 1 sirloin steak and season it with pepper and smoked paprika (regular paprika works fine too).
3. Place the steak on the grill surface and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, turning once...depending on the thickness and how well you like your steak cooked. The hot grill surface will sear the outside of the steak and keep the inside juicy.
4. Take a warmed up (microwave for 30 seconds) gluten free tortilla wrap (mine is a brown rice wrap) and top with some baby greens, chopped tomatoes (I used grape tomatoes), a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and a dash of extra virgin olive oil.
5. Slice up the steak..adding it to the wrap and top with some sour cream or hummus.
Note: I season my steak with salt after grilling it to prevent the steak from drying out while grilling it.
Here is to quick, easy and delicious dinner options! xo