Here is how:
1. Heat 2 Tbs. of oil (I used wok oil) in a hot skillet.
2. Add 1 pound of sliced beef (I used sirloin) and cook for 30-60 seconds or until browned around the edges and slightly pink in the middle (medium-well).
3. Add 1 clove of minced garlic and toss it around.
4. Add and then bring to a boil:
- 2 Tbs. of gluten free soy sauce (I use San J)
- 2 Tbs. sugar
- 1 tsp. rice wine (mirin)
5. Cook until the sauce caramelizes or thickens around the beef
6. Add about a cup of green onion "sticks"..cut to about 1- 1 1/2 inches and saute it to mix.
Note: you do not want the onions to wilt so a few tosses is all it takes.
7. Top it off with 1/2 tsp. of sesame oil.
Here is to restaurant faves redone!! xo