We all need "quick and easy" solutions for busy days and when dealing with food allergies this becomes more challenging. This recipe is gluten, nut, and casein free and it is healthy and delicious as well. I like the fish paried with some corn on the cob or dirty rice. This is also a great camping recipe! I hope you enjoy!
Here is how:
1. Combine in a small bowl:
- 2 Tbs. paprika (I used Hungarian paprika)
- 1 Tbs. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
2. Sprinkle 4 (6-ounce) farm-raised catfish fillets with the seasoning.
3. Heat 2 tsp. olive oil in a large cast-iron skillet over high heat.
4. Add the fish and cook for 4 minutes on each side until the fish flakes easily with a fork.