Saturday, June 25, 2011
Here is how:
1. In a small bowl combine:
- 2 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and cook 8 strips of bacon until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
3. Spread the mayonnaise mixture onto 4 slices of toasted gluten free bread (Canyon Ranch and Udi make excellent breads).
4. Top each slice with:
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1/4 cup of sliced gluten free turkey breast (all of Boar's Head Brand products are gluten free)
- 1 tomato slice
- 1 avocado slice
5. Cover each slice with 4 more slices of gluten free toast.
6. Secure with a toothpick and serve.
Here is to forgetting we have food issues! xo