Saturday, June 4, 2011
Here is how:
1. Slice 4 medium potatoes (that have been washed and peeled) about 1/8 inch thick.
2. Soak the potatoes for 10 minutes in cold water.
3. Drain the potatoes on paper towels and pat dry.
4. Heat 2 Tbs. of butter in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add the potatoes to the skillet and:
-1/2 tsp. onion powder
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1/4 tsp garlic powder
-1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper
-1/4 tsp. paprika
6. Fry the potatoes over medium heat until they are tender and browned. Stir the potatoes gently and often to avoid sticking.
Here is to breakfast food from scratch! xo