Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Grilled Salmon Salad Sandwich
Here is how:
1. Lightly coat a grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Grill a 1 pound salmon fillet (about 1 inch thick) until opaque in the center, 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a place to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine:
- 1 1/2 cups watercress leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 medium cucumber (peeled and chopped)
- 2 Tbs. low-fat sour cream
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. fresh dill (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fat free plain yogurt
3. Using a fork, flake the cooled salmon and toss well with the salad dressing in the bowl.
4. Divide the salmon salad on gluten free buns (I like Udi and Canyon Bakehouse) with more sliced cucumber and romaine lettuce.
Here is to light and easy summer suppers! xo