Sunday, July 17, 2011
Raspberry Barbecue Chicken Wings
Here is how:
1. In a small bowl combine:
- 2/3 cup gluten free barbecue sauce (Kraft Original is gluten free)
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 3 Tbs. onion (minced)
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
2. Cover and refrigerate the sauce for 2 hours.
3. Remove the wing tips from 3 pounds of chicken wings (about 15 wings). Place the wings in a 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Top with 1 small onion (minced) and 1 more clove of garlic (minced).
4. Pour 1 cup of water over the wings, cover, and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
5. Transfer the wings to a greased broiler pan and brush the wings with the sauce. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 20-25 minutes, turning and basting every 5 minutes until the wings are well coated. Serve with additional sauce to dip with.
Here is to dishes that bring fun to everyday life! xo