Friday, July 22, 2011
Here is how.
1. Mix together in a medium bowl:
- 2 cups tomato (seeded and diced)
- 2 cups red bell peppers (diced)
- 2 cups red onions (diced)
- 1/2 cup celery (diced)
- 2 cups English cucumber (diced)
2. Divide the mixture in half and separate in two bowls.
3. Add 1 clove garlic (minced) to one of the bowls and empty into blender. Add 1/4 cup tarragon (or red wine) vinegar to the blender and puree until smooth.
4. Add 2 cups of organic vegetable juice, a pinch of cayenne and 1 tsp. cumin to the blender. Blend.
5. Add the puree to the bowl of diced vegetables.
6. Garnish with diced avocado and tarragon.
Here is to healthy summer dishes with style and flavor! xo