Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Here is how:
1. Place 1/2 cup of all purpose gluten free flour and 2 eggs (lightly beaten) in separate bowls.
2. Dip 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 oz. each) in the flour, then in the eggs. Place in a greased baking dish.
3. Combine 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup gluten free bread crumbs and 1 Tbs. melted butter; sprinkle over the chicken.
4. Loosely cover the baking dish with foil. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until the top is browned.
5. Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine:
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 3 Tbs. minced fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
6. Spoon over the chicken. Return to the oven for 3-5 minutes or until the tomato mixture is heated through.
Here is to dinners worth repeating! xo