Here is how:
1. Heat 2 Tbs. of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 sweet onion, (sliced), and cook for 1 minute. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook for 6 minutes or until soft. Stir in 1/4 cup honey and 1/4 cup cider vinegar. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
2. While onions are cooking, place 4 ,(4 oz.), chicken breasts half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty
plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/2-inch thickness using a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
3. Combine in a small bowl:
- 2 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/8 tsp. salt
4. Brush half of mustard mixture over chicken. Heat a large
grill pan or skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Place the chicken, coated side down, in pan; cook for 4 minutes. Brush chicken with the remaining mustard mixture. Turn chicken over; cook 4 minutes or until done. Place 1 chicken breast on a gluten free hamburger roll and top each with 2 tablespoons onion mixture.
For the fries:
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine in a large zip-top
- 2 Tbs. canola oil
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3 pounds peeled baking potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
3. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning after 20 minutes.
4. Place 2 Tbs. butter and 8 garlic cloves, (minced), in a large nonstick skillet. Cook over low heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add potatoes, parsley, and Parmesan cheese to pan; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Here is to football food! xo