Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Here is how:
1. Preheat and outdoor gas or charcoal grill to medium high heat.
2. Season 1 pounds of ground beef in a bowl with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Give it a few turns in the bowl and form it into 4 patties.
3. When the grill is hot, place the burgers on the grill and cook for 8 minutes per side for medium. Add 4 slices of provolone cheese during the final minute or two to melt. Remove the burgers and keep warm.
4. Toast 4 gluten free hamburger buns, (cut side down), for about 1 minute to mark them.
5. Spread pesto over the buns and top with the burgers and sliced red bell pepper.
Here is to easy yet delicious meals! xo