Saturday, September 3, 2011
Pork Sausage Breakfast Pizza
Here is how:
1. Brown 4 gluten free pork sausage links in a skillet over medium-high heat. Remove from the pan, and set them aside to drain on paper towels.
2. Next, heat up 1 Tbs. of butter in the skillet and brown 1 cup of potato (peeled and shredded).
3. Take a gluten free frozen pizza crust, (I prefer Udi brand), and spread the hashbrowns on top.
4. Next top the pizza, (in the following order), with:
- The sausage (crumbled)
- 2 eggs (scrambled)
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 2 Tbs. Parmesan cheese (shredded)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
5. Bake the pizza according to the pizza crust directions.
Here is to fun weekend breakfasts! xo