Saturday, February 4, 2012

Winter Skincare

                               Photo by Erik Mattson

I have received requests for a list of my favorite Winter skincare products. I personally find that adapting my routine on a regular basis is most helpful. I hope you enjoy reading this..wishing you hope, love and peace. Namaste.

1. A good cleansing milk: I have used Weleda Cleansing Milk, Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs, and Boots Original Formula Cleansing Milk with Geranium..all of them are wonderful.

2. A good herbal toner without alcohol: Some lovely ones to try are Dr. Hauschka Facial Toner, Amanda Lacey Persian Rosewater, and Lush Eau Roma Water.

3. A gentle exfoliant: Erno Laszlo Sea Mud soap, Lush "Angels On Bare Skin", and Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream are all gentle yet effective.

5. A protective day moisturizer: Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream is my all time favorite in the Winter.

6. A hydrating under eye cream: Bobbi Brown under eye cream is wonderful and makes a good base for concealer.

7. A restorative night oil: Amanda Lacey Camellia Oil is one of the best facial oils I have ever used. It gives the skin a glow overnight and naturally exfoliates as well.

8. A reparative facial masque: Dr. Hauschka Rejuvenating Masque is "must have" for me. It calms down break-outs, hydrates and repairs skin from environmental elements.

9. A foundation that also benefits the skin: Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Mineral Foundation is wonderful.

10. A really good lip balm: Dr. Hauschka lip balm, Amanda Lacey lip balm and Nars Sabrina lip balm are all fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment